There is no punctuation.. get over it

Kaylee • TTC baby#2 boymama

Codey is my fiancé I was thinking about leaving him and decided to give him a second chance to grow up this is JUST today

I was in a good mood today picked up Codey and got gas and with out asking he took $.70 out of my gas money and use it for cigarettes and I wouldn't usually mind but he does it all the time and all I do is ask him to ask me instead of assuming it's okay it's been more before like anywhere from $.70 which is the lowest he's done to $10.00 and so I got upset and made him go back and put the $.70 in my tank then I had already asked him to get me an oil change and he was talking like that was fine and he had the money for it then when I went to go to Walmart to get one it was a big deal and he wanted me to go home and let him take a shower so I had to get off the interstate and turn around and I ask why should you get to take a shower honestly when I couldn't this morning bc you threw up all over the bathroom last night and I didn't have time to clean it up and bleach it this morning which btw he said he would clean it when he got up this morning but instead all he did was wipe it all down with a towel when it had been sitting for at least 2 hours so all the parts that were dried were still all over so I told him he had to do that and after all this me yelling he goes idk why I even asked you to pick up I knew you were in a bad mood when I talked to you on the phone motherfucker you asked me bc you don't have anyone else we get home and he's bitching about how he had to give Tom money for work stuff when in reality he didn't NEED that stuff he wants it however I NEED my oil changed my oil life is at 13% then he bitched bc "all of a sudden it's a big deal that I need it changes" yeah it is a big deal I've been asking for 2 months then when I tell him that he goes well you make money too... 😤😤😤yeah but you take all of it for cigs and weed and told me it was to help with rent when really you just wouldn't have made rent if I didn't pay for your cigs and weed then he wanted to bitch about the bills he has to pay this week that I already told him I would pay😤😤😤