Does anyone else have an so like this?? 🤔💔

Chelsea

Does anybody else have a boyfriend (not a husband) who is just super nonchalant about everything in life and the future?

Before I go on I just want to say that my bf is very mature and he’s well off and responsible and he gives me a good life so I don’t want anyone to think that he is like a fuckboy or something because he’s not. But we’ve been together for over 3 years and when I ask him about the future he doesn’t know what he wants.

He’s only 27 and I’m 24 so maybe it’s still ok for him to feel that way but I feel like all of my friends have these boyfriends who are always showing them off and buying them promise rings or proposing and they’re having kids together and every time I ask my bf about those things for us he just tells me that he doesn’t want those things right now and he doesn’t know when he’ll want them.

I have no doubts that he loves me 100% and I have no plans to leave him so please don’t leave comments that I need to find someone else. I have considered that we aren’t for each other but for now we are just working on maintaining a healthy relationship. I just feel alone in my circle and I’m hoping someone else out there has a partner who is just the same way, because every time I tell him that I feel like he should know by now if I’m in his visions for the future he says that a lot of guys don’t know.