Boundaries - Need some advice

Hello lovely ladies. So I've been dating this guy for 2 months, and I just need some outside perspective that isn't my family's. I am currently really low on cash. I'm mostly commission and this is my slow season. I've told this to bf time and time again. I'm embarrassed, honestly. He's been broke too, so we're just a lovely broke couple. On Valentine's day I made a wonderful home cooked meal, and sucked him off. I got jack shit... plus he vocalizes his concern that there aren't any leftovers... like, umm you're welcome?? wtf... I haven't said anything because he's obviously unaware his behavior is stupid. And just like dead people don't know they're dead, stupid people... you get it. So he is having a dinner party tonight for his friends and asks me to pick something up at the store. I worked late and asked him if one of his friends can instead since I was still at work. He says he can't because he doesn't have a car... oh but he can get to his house no problem? Idk, I feel like he's pretty selfish, and I will always come second to everything in his life. Thoughts?