Need your advice !!n what would you do

Jordan

So I got back with my ex after not being together for 3 months because I realised how much I did love him we both did bad thing and are working on it but my doesn’t agree but fair enough to me I think she should just be happy that I’m happy! Anyway she wanted to go out for the day with my step dad and I did tell her I had plans with my ex/partner anyway she cracked coz she wanted me to baby sit my 12 year old brother I love so I said I still could! She didn’t talk to me for 2 days until Friday came around now I had a doctors appointment and found out I have Shingles (gosh and painful) so she messages me asking if I’ll be home and I said no! But I’ll still look after my brother the next day. I was meant to be at home by 10:30 but the meds the doctor gave me made me sleep in I was only 20 mins late and she went off!! Telling me I care nothing for this family and that I do what I want to do all the time and that I’m never home!!! Witch isn’t true! I have no friends where I live and where I have lived for 4 years and I’m not even joking I have one mate who really isn’t a mate coz he just wants a root all the time so I never see him! And if I’m not home I’m at work I get up at 4 am and I’m home by 5:30 some times later if it’s busy I have a 2 hr drive in to and out of work I get home have dinner do my washing do the dishes the rubbish and anything mum tells me to do! I’m 20 years old and need to ask her if I can go places just because she quote: mite need me that weekend.... my father and the rest of my family and best friends live in a different state and she never lets me go see them EVER! because she hates my dad and always seems to need me when I want to go somewhere. I honestly just want to up and leave and go live with Dad again but if I do I won’t have a job or anything ( but Dad will help me) I’m scared of throwing my life away and hurting my mum and leaving my brother but I don’t want to be here anymore!!! My step dad had nagged and nagged me about little things around the house yet my brother and mother do the same thing if not worse but I’m the bad guy!!! In my eyes it’s not my partner coming between my mother and I it’s my step dad!! I want to pack my stufff now while she isn’t home and go back to Dad but I’m always to scared just because of my job and if I’ll feel bad or not! I have a 2 year old niece I have seen twice maybe three times coz she won’t let me go back to see her 😭😭 my mother is coming between everyone I love and know and she blames me for this