Second loss in 6 months.

I had my first loss in December at 10 weeks. A week before my first appointment. Went to the ER for light spotting. They diagnosed me with a sub chorionic hemorrhage and sent me home. Woke up the next morning covered in blood. Went to the bathroom and was stuck on the toilet for at least 10 minutes. Finally managed to get up and as I was walking back to the living room to get one of my sons diapers to put in my underwear, I had another gush of blood. It was so bad it literally went down my legs and on to the floor immediately. I knew what was happening. I had my D&C done on December 19th. Period returned in January and we were good to go. Finally concieved in April. I was so excited I couldn't hold it in. I went to the hospital Thursday night for bleeding. The did an ultrasound and estimated me at 5 weeks as they saw a gestational sac but no yolk sac. Said if it got worse to come back. So I went back today since the bleeding was a bit heavier. They confirmed I lost my second angel today. I am trying to stay strong and know that I can try again since I am only 22. But all I really want to do is yell and scream and cry. I feel like I can only get through this again if I try to be strong. I just want a normal, healthy pregnancy! (My son was born at 34 weeks and I had a REALLY rough pregnancy with him) my husband is trying to be supportive but he has other things on his mind with work and he's in the army. I just need to be able to talk in here and not feel like I'm being judged. I am faking be okay for my family because I don't want them to feel sorry for me. On top of this, my little sister is pregnant and we were originally due on the same day. 😭