Wondering if anyone would like to chat? I’m turning 18 in may, and i live in new york, might move to florida soon!

Jasmine • hi! my name is jasmine and im from ny. im bisexual and proud. I love my mom and my cat. they’re my bestfriends

Few things about me, I am 17, turning 18 may 6th. I have been bisexual for 7 years now, and I’m really looking for a girlfriend i can cherish. I recently got it if an abusive relationship with a guy, so I may be somewhat protective of my feelings but I swear I’m a good person. Even if it isn’t a relationship, I enjoy talking to girls and making them feel beautiful and worthy of the world. I love animals, I have a beautiful cat and beta fish. I love my family, especially my mom. She’s my bestfriend. I have four main friends and that’s all I need. I love movies and I love talking to people, I also love books and plants and will probably say I love most things. I have a lot of love in my heart and I want to share t with someone. Well, if you read all this, thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! 💐

Vote below to see results!