EXPOSED TO THE FLU AT almost 40 weeks.

VENTING; OMG IM LIVID.... so today my mom invited me and my one year old to eat... well so I knew my younger brother and sister were going as they still live at home and I was told that.... well we get there and here to find out my mom invited my older sibling and their 3 kids! 2 of which have the FLU! FIRST OFF MY MOM KNEW HER KIDS HAD THE FLU AND STILL INVITED THEM BUT ONLY BECAUSE ANY TIME MY MOM DOES SOMETHING FOR ME OR WITH ME MY OLDER SIBLING MAKES HER FEEL LIKE COMPLETE SHIT AND HAS SPIT ON MY MOM AND ALL THIS SHIT.. all because my older sibling has jealousy issues so my mom can’t do anything w me or my son without her bc then she makes my mom out to be the worst person and has said the nastiest shit to my mom.... so my mom felt the NEED to invite her bc other wise if she found out she would either say mean shit to my mom or keep her kids away from my mom.why would you bring your kids out in public when they’re sick like that?! They’re always sick btw but the fact they have the damn flu!! Keep them sick babies HOME!!

SECONDLY: I told my mom the only way I was going in was if they kept their distance..... well I went pee and the one whose not actively sick and isn’t being treated was all over my one year old while I was in the bathroom!!! I came out and literally grabbed my son so fast!!! WHY WOULD YOU LET HER BE ALL OVER HIM IN HIS FACE. When you know we’re about to have a newborn any day!!! I’m not mad at the child I’m mad at my sibling!! I have never grabbed my kid away so fast! I was livid!!

I am due on 2/25. I AM SO PISSED OFF and hurt. Why would you put me DUE ANY DAY NOW and my ONE year old at risk of getting the flu with how dangerous it is this year. I’m literally crying bc I no way am I mad at the kids. But I’m disappointed in my mom for not sticking up for herself and so pissed off that my sister put us in that position and didn’t keep her word on keeping distance. I’m crying bc what the hell am I supposed to do if my one year old gets the flu and his sister comes just keep him away from baby and I... I can’t do that it breaks my heart. And WTF am i gonna do if i get the flu. What if I have her and have the flu.. they’ll keep her from me for 24 hours. I’m crying bc my heart is breaking thinking about having to separate from my 1 year old or having to be kept from my baby girl. I won’t be able to breast feed and if she’s away from me for 24 hours I wont be able to do so. Pumping is more than likely NOT an option bc with my first I was never able to get a pump to react the same as him eating from my breast. I’m sick to my stomach thinking about my son not being able to see his sister when she’s born and I’m emotional about if I’ll have to be away from my daughter the first 24 hours of her life.

I am so upset with myself. I should have stayed home . 😞😭😓 my heart is literally breaking. Please please pray neither of us gets it. 🙏🏼💔

Thanks for reading my rant if you read this far 😓