UPDATED AGAIN—Advice!!Break up or stay together

So me and my boyfriend haven’t really been talking for almost two weeks even though I’ve tried talking to him and we are always arguing when we do talk (he puts all the blame on me). last night we had a really big fight and I told him I wanted to break up because he’s been making me unhappy more than happy and after almost two hours of him telling me I’m the problem and I’m stressing him out to much he told me to give him three more days and everything would be back to normal. I gave in and said I’d give him the three days. Today we didn’t really talk besides for an hour and he said he had to go make food he’d called me when he’s done so about a hour and 45 minutes goes by and nothing so I text him asking how much longer because I’ve been sitting around waiting. He said he’s not okay he’ll let me know and I ask what’s that supposed to mean and then 30 minutes later he tells me he wants to die and I ask why and he leaves me on read so I wait a bit and text him again (he’s been saying he wants space even though we don’t talk) then he tells me he thinks he gave himself alcohol poising and he knows how much drinking hurts me and how pissed he’d be at me if I even drank a little. So I said I hope you realize how your continuously hurting me and started to cry and he said he had to go talk to some guy and that I’m a horrible girlfriend. What do you guys think I should do??

———————————UPDATE——————————

He texted me this morning and said I need to stop giving him attitude so early then calls me and says he thinks we should take a break because he’s not mentally stable. I told him I think we should break up not take a break. Which resulted in me bringing up what we did last night and he said that had nothing to do with us and didn’t affect us at all. Then he starts telling me how I should have been there for him more and I said I tried you always pushed me away and never told me the problem and he told me that was bulls***. Even though I have the texts saved to show he left me on read multiple times and told me to go. Honestly this is difficult because he’s still refuses to break up and just says we are on a break. How do I get him to let me break up with him?

———————————-Update——————————

So I ended up calling and old friend for advice and my boyfriend ended up getting pissed at me because the friend was a guy (I don’t really have many friends that are girls to talk to about this). He ended up calling me a slut and a whore even after I explained I just wanted someone to talk to because he wouldn’t talk to me about shit normally. I dealt with him telling me how shitty of a person I was for two hours while crying nonstop and him threatening to tell my dad stuff I’ve done. after all this he still says we are on a break and then things are going back to how they were and we will be happy again and won’t let me break up with him. I’m so emotionally hurt and I can’t stop crying and I’m so confused on what to do because if I don’t do what he wants he’s going to send my dad stuff of me that would get me in a lot of trouble.