anybody!!!?

does anybody help at all? literally this is a support group lol. but anyways let's try this again okay. I'm 7 days late for my period so a week late. I was supposed to get it on the 14th of February. today is February 22nd. which is very wierd to me. I do have the birth control that is called implanon. I'm 5'5 and 205 pounds. which is very overweight for me. I've had this rod in my arm since May 12 , 2017 and my 2 years with it should be may 12, 2018. which I've been having wierd things happening to me. I know implanon has pregnancy symptoms. I'm not dumb lol. but if I did have pregnancy symptoms I would know if it happened before since I had it for 2 years. so this month since I missed my period it's been wierd for me cuz ive also noticed in the beginning of the month my boobs have been so sensitive to touch or even to poke. and all of a sudden 2 days ago I randomly got white discharge. but for me once I had the implanon implanted I never had white discharge. and I've had periods every month but this month out of nowhere disappears and it's never this late in the month and there is more stuff to that is making me feel different but since last time I got no replies I don't wanna waste my time If this group is not very supportive that I took my time to get help but just one more think that is related to my weight and me being overweight with the implanon is it really possible for the birth control to wear off before the actual time it officially wears off and too add it's actually wears off at 3 years bit yes I've heard it's possible that if your obese it can easily wear off more quick.