So lost and confused

Shandi

So yesterday I started spotting just a tiny little bit when I woke up nothing major. Hardly anything there. And so I desided to take it easy. I took the kids to the pool n let them play and I just laid on the lawn chair. We went home. I went and laid down on my couch. I got up and went to the bathroom and bright red. I called a family member and they took my kids so I could go to er. I took a test b4 leaving. A clear blue digital. It said pregnant 1-2 weeks. And I took it with me to er. So they get me in. They had me drink a whole bunch of water so I could pee again bkuz I didn't have to at the time. They did a pelvic exam. They said it looked like old blood. And my cervix was closed which was a good thng. So finally I was able to pee. They went and tested everythng. The doctor came back in. And said they did 2 tests and they came back negative. I pulled the one I just took not even 3 hrs prior. How is tht possible. I'm so lost n confused. So after getting discharged he said to try another test in a few weeks. So I stopped and got another test clear blue digital. It showed up negative. Has anyone else had this happen. I am absolutely devastated. My bf anyone I have been trying for 4 months and finally got our BFP just for it all to be taken away in a matter of days. I am at a loss of words.

The top pictures is the one after hospital. The bottom one is the one b4 hospital.. :(