Help please

Kimberly • 👼🏽👼🏽👼🏽👼🏽🌈👨‍👩‍👦🐾 Felicity 4/28/17,Sofia & Jackson Dominick 10/29/18 Oliver,my strong precious boy here on earth!!

So me and my SO suffered two losses,one very early mc and one late one! It has been rough but the last few months every time i talk about babies he gets so frustrated with me and mad and he takes it out on me when other things are brought up, it’s like he’s always on edge when it comes to me no matter what! I have sympathized with him and him grieving with each of our losses but I feel hurt that he’s mean to me

We decided since our last loss in November baby making would be put on hold and I went back to my last week because my PMS symptoms are making me miserable and I’m not the nicest person at times during the month and I always apologize to him for my moods but my dr prescribed me Clomid which I start tonight and when I told my SO that I’ll be starting it he got upset and said i thought we were waiting to try again!

Every little thing gets him upset with me and I feel like I’m always doing wrong! I always felt I did a good job at keeping him happy but lately it’s not working

I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️ I want to be on the same page with him but it’s so hard