Mothers Intuition???

Shunterra

So one day my mom and I went to go get our hair down and the lady who does our hair is a friend of hers and she had three sons all around my age one is 2 years older another 1 year older and another 3 or 2 years younger anyway sometimes I just be talking to the boys and we half listen to their conversation cause they get to talking about us so you know gotta be ready to defend ourselves if necessary idk how the hell they got to talking about their children's masturbation habits but they were my mom says confidently and loudly "Yeah I knew right away when my kids (she said kids I bout died right then) started masturbating cause they (she said they😢😢😖😖) started taking showers more and taking longer showers" I swear if I could turn red I would've been sitting there like a tomato I was just shocked like stunned and my bitch ass couldn't even talk right she gave me the I know look I was like I can't even don't look at me right now never had I been so mad at her I was just glad only one of the boys was home and well he got talked about more than I was and more directly then I was but I was still so embarrassed😣😣😣