Contractions and dilated TMI

Sorry but Tmi

the past 3 days my stomach and lower back have been hurting and I have a lot of pressure down there and it's making my bum hurt so I called my obgyn and of course she isn't in this week but the nurse was very helpful I'm already going to weekly checks bc I have two sacs but only one baby the tighting feeling in my belly last anywhere from 30 to 65 seconds 10 to 15 minutes apart I went in last week and told her about all the pressure and they checked me I was 2 cm dilated witch is early labor face and now this week I have the tightening and lower back pain along with the pressure that hasn't went away but it's all apparently normal as active labor gets closer she said I could go in to labor and delivery or try to stay home and relax until the tightening feeling is about 5 minutes apart bc it can last a few days or weeks being Ten to 15 minutes apart so I'm not quit sure on what I should do should I go in or try to stay home? My Dr has already notified me on not going to 40 weeks bc of the twins but if I last til 36 or 37 weeks there's a lesser chance of something being wrong with my baby so having baby stay in there til 36 or 37 weeks has been the plan from the beginning that's only two weeks away. Does anybody have words of wisdom that can help make sure baby will stay in for 2 more weeks or is there anything I can do to ease the pressure and the lower back pain?