Advice Needed -- New BF found out I had an abortion.

I found out I was pregnant in late January. The father was my abusive ex-boyfriend, a terrible man who emotionally, physically, fiscally, and psychologically preyed upon me and left my life and credit in ruins. This was my first pregnancy, I actually believed I could not conceive prior. I had the abortion Valentines' week at 5 weeks. Surgical.

I had met a man a week prior to my procedure but did not tell him of my pregnancy or decision to terminate, as I did not want it to interfere with the relationship forming between us. I had the abortion, and saw him three days later. My hormones were in full swing and I had been having nightmares of the procedure. He asked me what was wrong with me, and I ended up confessing.

He was actually angry. I was so shocked. We had only just decided to date around two weeks prior, but he said he would have wanted to raise it with me. He actually outright said he felt 'cheated', in a sense. Does he have the right to feel that way when the relationship is still so new? Should I worry about his intentions for me?