Help advice anything except criticism

So I’m 21 I have a 6 year old me and the father are together and I am 12 weeks pregnant we don’t live together I live with my parents he lives with his. My mother is a very strict and cold mother at times. I’m trying to tell I’m pregnant so I can figure out what to do I’m so upset and stressed out I want to keep my baby but I’m afraid. My mom always tells me to wait until late 20s to get married after we are done with school to get married and I agree of course but life isn’t perfect and neither am I. I feel so sad and stressed out. I’ve had a abortion when I was 18 right out of high school and I regret it and I told my mom when I had a abortion back then and she just got mad at me for getting pregnant and she was mean and not loving or helpful at all. So this time around I’m worried she won’t be supportive or helpful to me. I just feel like I need my mom and she won’t want anything to do with me if I have this baby. Shes The only reason I’m considering not having this baby is that sad? I’m really torn and sad. I feel attached to this baby and I just want to be a good person and mom to my kids. I have savings and a car, and decent job and I’m doing online school to be a paralegal. My mother just makes me feel hopeless and sad and I’m afraid to lose her if I have this baby. She already wasn’t there for me when I had my son in high school. Any advice would help on what to do or how to talk to her. I’m just so sad and scared. Thanks girls!..