Birth control dealbreaker!?!

So my s.o and I were having a nice conversation and then he asked if he could ask me something. I said ofc and the words that came out of this mans mouth oh my god. So he asks why isn’t every girl on birth control. And says something about how the ones who aren’t want dick left and right and then if they get pregnant, abortion isn’t even an option and then he called me dumb. Now if your wondering about how this might’ve been on his mind, it’s because the conversation we were having before this was very intimate and me and him haven’t yet had sex and I’m not on birth control. So I tell him why I’m not on birth control which is for manyyy reasons including how there’s already a risk for cancer in my family, my mom still had brother when she was on birth control so it’s not 100% effective, I really would prefer not gaining weight and the toxins man you know? Also not to mention the fact that I’m 17 and my parents won’t let me. So I proceed to tel him why I can’t be on birth control and how I’m not dumb because we can use a condom and blah blah blah. It’s a long story but me not being on birth control is a deal breaker for him. I don’t know what to do. He have me an ultimatum of birth control or goodbye to him. I love him and want to be with him but I physically can’t. My parents won’t let me, I already talked to my mom about it. Please help. I’ll accept anything anyone can say