I have nobody to vent to so I’ll do it on here

Ariana

So I got a job and I was super excited for it because it’s the first job I’ve ever had Wednesday was my first day and I was training and it went good I was pretty proud of myself for it being my first job ever even the manager said I did good but today was my second day and it was horrible I’ve been crying all day it’s currently 3 am and I’m still crying thinking about it. So I was doing pretty good, the only thing I kept forgetting to do was putting the orders to go so my coworker told me to just get the cooks receipt and cross out dine in and replace it with to go so I did that and the second time I did it he yelled at me in front of everyone and told me you have your own space ocer there so quit touching my stuff over here and I got really bothered by that because it was barely my second day and I was still training and then a customer wanted a blt with no avocado so I just typed in to not add avocado and then he got mad at me again and told me can you not see it has an option that already doesn’t have avocado and I didn’t see it and I said sorry and i waited a few minutes to go to the bathroom to cry because he made me feel so bad and i was about to leave I just started crying and my coworker saw me and aksed what was wrong and then everyone saw and it was so embarrassing and then she said I had a feeling you were crying because I asked the cook how’s the new girl and he started talking shit and i didnt know he was so it made me feel even worse and now I don’t want to continue working there if the cook is gonna be an asshole to me for no reason. I’ve been beating myself up for it all day and I have social anxiety to top it all off