Can’t stop 😭 2ND UPDATE!!!!

Jessica

After a MMC in October 2017 that resulted in a D&C...;

I FINALLY HAVE MY POSITIVE!

βž•βž•πŸŽ‰β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸŽ‰βž•βž•

I’m currently 13dpo and AF is due tomorrow. It’s faint, but it’s a step in the right direction.

Its only been 4 months since the D&C; but it’s felt like an eternity and I’m so ready to focus on the positive and making sure we have an amazing 9 months. I’m ready for my 🌈 πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

UPDATE!!

I was so excited to tell someone so I called my mom to come upstairs bc I had a gift for her...I showed her and she was like

I explained that a faint is still a positive but Mami was not having it... πŸ™„

She was happy but needed something more (she’s so needy...guess I know where I got it from). I realized that if I show my husband this super light pink line he’s gonna do the same thing and I want him to be EXCITED! So I got some CB digitals last night.

All I did was have dreams about AF coming and that the digital was gonna be a BFN

I waited for him to leave for work and I took two tests - one pink dye and one of the digitals.

😍😍😍

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Think Mami and hubby will understand these better?

Thanks to everyone and all the well wishes. I am ready for this bean to stick and have this damn baby!!

2ND UPDATE!!!

Decided that I would tell hubby tonight when he got home. I made a little box (repurposed a Sephora Play box) and put the BFPs inside. I bought this cute printable announcement card on Etsy for $4.

He was so shocked! He actually tested up which isn’t like him and then I started bawling and it was awesome. We are ready for this baby journey!!

P.S. I showed him the squinter from yesterday and he giggled and said β€œ I’m glad you got the digital. Guys need clear words...none of this faint line BS..” πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ