PCOS Natural Healing Tea

Mileska

For any of those who are struggling to regulate their cycles I would HIGHLY recommend trying this tea! So beginning January of 2017 I started to have abnormal cycles 2-3 months between each cycle along with having pain on right ovary (I have always been regular with my cycles which is why I found it weird). So after seeing two doctors I finally found one worth anything and he finally gave me a diagnosis that made sense. As unfortunate as it was to be diagnosed with PCOS it was also a sense of relief. So I’m very big into natural healing so I came across this tea. Prior to taking this tea (Took it January 2018) I hadn’t had my period for almost 3 months. After taking this tea for two weeks twice a day I finally got my period! Ever since then I have been drinking the tea twice a day and have had another successful period 31 days! I did get positive ovulation test too! We aren’t trying to TTC yet (we have been blessed with two boys already) yet we plan to try for #3 sometime next year. Hopefully this works for someone else especially to those trying to ovulate/conceive successfully! Just know it worked for me two times already and pray it works for someone else 😁