Getting ready

Lu

So happy after this weekend I just have to tell someone! 18 weeks this week and found some awesome deals this weekend which saved us a ton of $$$!

Laybyed a new car seat for our son so baby will have his old one (his going to be 2 just before baby comes). Was on special so sweet!

Found a co-sleeper/bassinet second hand -brand new not used with the plastic still on for half the price of a new one!

Finally decided on what to do about our pram situation and found an awesome deal on ez rider board/seat for our son to use on our current pram. Best part is it was only $85 aud and came with the same pram we have in almost new condition! So now we have 2 prams if one of us needs to go different places with the kids we will be set! Or for long trips with heaps of walking.

Washed all the stuff and it has come up perfect! Feeling ready for the next 4 months to done now so I can meet out baby :)

Feeling like we are on top of things this time. Last pregnancy with my son I was induced 5 weeks early due to issues and was not ready. Car seat wasn’t in, didn’t have breastfeeding clothes or anything packed for me or baby. Determined I will be prepared this time haha 🤣