Look at what my hubby told me, he’s so sweet! 😭

So I’m almost 35 and we are TTC for 6 months now. AF was due 27th/28th but instead, on 1st March I started having brown tinged CM, so today it’s my 5th day with this super-light period or whatever this is. I only saw red blood once, when I wiped and it was like strings mixed with my CM.

Of course, I thought of implantation bleeding, and I took a Clearblue first response test on saturday and we saw a VVVFL:

And then on Sunday a pink first response that came back negative.

We ordered some pink pregnancy tests and OPKs on Amazon and they are arriving tomorrow, so we decided to wait until tomorrow to re-test.

My anxiety is growing as the super-light brown CM continues, but we promised each other we would try to be as calm as possible. So this morning I whatsapped him and told him that this is being so difficult for me, that I only want to test tomorrow again and know for sure... but then I thought that when the tests arrive it will be midday and I won’t be able to test with my first morning pee, so it may come back negative and I won’t know for sure for another day... 😣

And then he answers me: “I love you. Take a deep breath and think that our baby is playing with us. Wouldn’t you be patient with him?”

OMG, I started crying like a child, this image warmed my heart so much and it calmed me so much... that now I can only be happy. I wanted to share this with anyone that is feeling anxious and confused like me, I just hope it helps a little bit.

Happy Monday ladies!!