After a chemical pregnancy last month I have just gotten this result!!!

Ki

I can't believe how dark the second line is, and this is with afternoon urine that was very diluted since I've been drinking so much water today! This is one month right after a chemical last month, 6th month TTC #1 after several years of waiting to TTC due to health setbacks. I cried, and can't stop smiling today!!!

I hope this helps someone who has had a chemical pregnancy or anyone who didn't have it happen right away. 😃

For those who are interested, I tested at 16 DPO, 3 days late for AF. I refused to test sooner as I was afraid of having another chemical. The difference with my chemical is that I had spotting and cramping for a week leading up to the BFP, the line was quite faint, and temps were higher than usual before AF but not incredibly high.

My symptoms this time: sore "heavy" boobs for several days now, obvious fatigue (HAD to nap at 3pm two days ago and fell asleep in the bath yesterday), weird waves of euphoria mixed with sudden irritability, intense hunger shortly after eating a meal combined with no appetite when I really do need to eat, and the biggest tip off was when my temp jumped WAY up to 37.01 (it usually sits around 36.6 and then starts to drop below 36.3 before AF comes).

Baby dust to everyone else TTC!!!