Some insight...

Summer

So just to give a little back story, I'm 36 and ttc #2. 10 years ago I had my first after trying for 3 years and 3 miscarriages. At that time I was told there was no way I would get pregnant. My doctor told me not to even waste my money on treatments.... Fast forward 10 years, I've now decided it's now or never and if I'm going to try for one more, now is the time. We have been trying since September of last year and I've been ovulating every other month (which is my norm, I have an ovary that has no eggs). This month however was different. We had sex every other day all month long including the day prior to my period starting. My period comes like clock work usually and it's extremely, extremely HEAVY! Well this time I only had spotting for 7 days, nothing heavy, but it was mixed with a heavy amount of CM. I tested on Sunday which would have been the 7th day of my period/spotting and it was negative. Is it possible I conceived the last time we had sex (day prior to period) and my levels aren't high enough yet? Or is this just wishful thinking on my part....