Long journey.... Update😞😞😭😭

Shawntorria

Hey ladies

I have been on this TTC journey for 5 plus years. 1 miscarriage and 1 ectopic. I started going to a fertility clinic and I just recently did an HSG on 2/28. They took a pregnancy test right before the HSG and it was negative. After the HSG I went home had really bad cramping which was expected. I had a little light pink bleeding and thought maybe it was due to the HSG test. This morning was about to take some evening primrose when I just felt I needed to take a Pregnancy test.

Long story short I’m still in disbelief. After this long journey and my miscarriages. I pray that this will be a healthy full term pregnancy.

****UPDATE****

So everyone. Unfortunately I lost this pregnancy to miscarriage. According to my doctor the HSG that I had done apparently aborted the embryo. I was 4 weeks and 2 days. This has hurt me to my soul, my journey has been so long and I am giving up hope on every successfully having a healthy full term pregnancy. This is a very emotional time. I was hoping to have a healthy baby for when my husband returns from Afghanistan. He leaves in June and now it’s too late to try again. I may never have another visit from AF due to my irregularity. Praying my luck is in my favor.