ONE YEAR AFTER MY MISCARRIAGE !!!!

Kaitlin

On February 15th 2017 my husband and I lost our first child to miscarriage. It has taken a huge toll on both of us individually as well as our relationship. We’ve been trying since a month after my miscarriage (my doctor never told me you’re supposed to wait 3 months) and we lost all hope in getting pregnant about 2 months ago. On February 10 2018 we decided to take a pregnancy test due to my pregnancy symptoms, it came back a verryyyyyyy faint positive and the line continued to brighten (but after the 3 minutes) so we bought 6 more tests to take throughout the week of my missed period, all 6 came back clear as day negative. Therefore I assumed I was not pregnant. For the past two weeks I’ve thought nothing of my symptoms and have just assumed my missed period is due to my high levels of stress from moving from California to Oregon in January. Come to find out yesterday after spontaneously making a trip to the clinic for a free pregnancy test, both came back positive within seconds!! Even crazier my husband and I’s anniversary is on October 28 the day his beloved mother was born who passed away in 2015, and now our little one is due on OCTOBER 28!!! That day has always been the most special day to the both of us and Jesus just made it sooo much more special! Everything really does happen for a reason and I want every single women whose lost hope to hear out my story and really trust me when I say do not lose hope. There is a greater plan at the end of every sad story. And no matter what you’re going through you will find happiness. I am spreading baby dust to you all. I’M GONNA BE A MOM🍼🌷🦋