SOS ANYONE ?!?!

So... I am currently at my boyfriends apartment and I think I may have fucked up Royale. While he is at work and I am visiting for a week before heading back to school I may have flushed a tampon down the toilet.

Yes. I know you are not supposed to do this, but to be fair I was going to throw it away but I dropped it in the toilet. So thinking it’s fine this is just a one time thing. I was so very wrong... the toilet is CLOGGED at this point I am in full blown panic mode. I decided to plunge the toilet, which now I know was the wrong this to do, but I did it and it was unclogged. Then, the next thing happened the toilet is draining really slowly but going all the way down. The problem is still not fixed fml.

Next I try to reach up in the toilet and pull anything out (saw on YouTube) while wearing gloves. This didn’t help at all. Then I try to use a hanger to unclog it and that also didn’t help either. So now I am still dealing with a slow draining toilet and a boyfriend who will be home from work soon. ANYONE HELP???!!!!!!!?????!!!!

UPDATE: Have tried plunging several time after this to make it go down and it doesn’t work 😩

UPDATE: fixed the toilet before he came home it consisted of me running to Walmart buying an auger and acid for the toilet 💪🏼 it is completely fine now ! Also told my boyfriend and he was proud I did it all by myself without calling him ☺️