Disclosure

I’ve been talking to this guy for about 3 months now. He’s a really great guy. He slid in my DMs on instagram and everything just happened from there. He lives 4.5 hours from me so we haven’t actually met in person yet. We text, talk on the phone and FaceTime a lot though. I found out that I have HSV2 a few weeks ago. (I contracted it 9 months ago and had no symptoms or outbreaks) He knows that something happened, but doesn’t know what exactly. He recently asked me if I was ready to talk about what happened and I told him that I wasn’t. I want to tell him so that he can make the decision about whether or not to continue pursuing a potential relationship with me, but I don’t want this to be a phone conversation. We’re planning on meeting in May after I graduate from school (a lot on my plate right now and it would be better for us to meet then). I don’t like feeling like I’m keeping something from him, but I’m still coming to terms with this myself and like I said, I don’t want this to be a phone conversation. Advice anyone??