So confused πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

B.B.

So when I was just 12 weeks pregnant my ob did a pap and I was told I had low protein- s. For those of you who don’t know what that is let me tell you. It can cause preterm labor, still birth, miscarriage, low weight, deformation or mental problems. I was devastated and cried but then prayed and gave it over to god.

Skip forward to a few days ago so being that I’m high risk and low protein I started to develop what I thought was a uti and being that my next official appointment isn’t until March 16 my ob sent me to the hospital. The dr did a urine test blood draw and a ultrasound but to my surprise I’m completely fine.

So yesterday was my 16 week app with a high risk ultrasound tech and the dr tells me my protein levels are completely fine but that I have placenta insufficiency which means the placenta didn’t fully attach. Again this means baby can lose oxygen and will have trouble eating and may be low weight or that I can miscarriage, deliver early and may need a c section.

Okay now here’s the crazy part. Tonight I get sent to the er bc I can’t stop puking and was having a really bad stomach ache and my ob wanted to make sure everything is ok. But the er tech says my placenta is fully attached. 😱😱😱😱 so I’m sitting here like wth did these ppl really misdiagnose me 2 times and for the low protein they were trying to put me on a blood thinner. So now I think I need a third opinion to be sure.

Has anyone here ever had this issue but then been completely fine?????? I’m just not sure who to believe. What I do know is I have a Doppler and my lil boy has a very strong heart and I listen to it every day