Possible chemical pregnancy?

Stephanie

My fiancé and I had unprotected sex multiple times during my fertile cycle last month without pulling out. I was expecting to be pregnant but the other day, we were having sex and I started cramping in the middle of it. By the time we finished, the cramping was so bad I could barely move. My period wasn’t until 4 days later (according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>) and my cramps are quite subtle normally. I started bleeding bright red and I bled through a pad and then later bled through a super tampon. The cramps were so intense I could barely walk and there was a sharp pain on my back and hips. The next morning, I was still bleeding heavily and there were clots in the toilet water, some dark red, some pink, and some very light pink (almost white). My body was still sore but not as bad as the day before. Could I have possibly had a chemical pregnancy? I would love to find out for sure by going to the doctor, but I don’t have insurance. Help?