Fell out of love?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for only like 3 months now. I used to be so excited all the time to see him. Call him on the phone for hours and text all time, be together all the time etc. but this past week I’ve not been feeling him. Like I’m not attracted to him anymore. I don’t know if it’s because I’m about to start my period or what.. but yeah. I don’t want to be touched by him or anything. Not interested in having sex, I would only do it because if I say no he’ll get mad and think I’m having sex with someone else. He’s very clingy now too. He’s always accusing me of cheating (when I’m not, I’ve never had and he’s never caught me) and always asking questions and saying things as if I’m cheating. Like he says “why your pillows on the floor, who you sneak in?” Like WTF. I go OFF. Because like wtf? Then he always has to call me. Every night. To make sure i don’t have anyone over. Point is he’s just crazy and doesn’t trust me. I always tell him he needs to trust me because I can’t live like this anymore. Living like he’s controlling me. We talked about this like 4 times already and everytime he agreed that he would calm down. And he hasn’t. I feel like this is another reason why I fell out of love. Should I keep telling him to give me space? Or should I move on?