Good mom bad friend ?

I was MOH at my best friends wedding 2 months post partum and breastfeeding. I left the wedding reception around 9 and didn’t travel on the party bus . I was there for everything else like getting ready with the bride bright and early at 8am. Brought breakfast, coffee, snacks and mimosas bc the bride didn’t offer the wedding party any food until dinner at the reception. Anywho that was not good enough . 2 months later the wedding pics come in and the bride wants me to come over and look through them with her ... why ?! My husband just had hernia surgery I can’t leave him alone with a 2 yo and 4 month old. I told her to come over or I would have to come over after hubby can lift. I’m still also breastfeeding and am now back at work full time. She wanted me to come by on a Friday night or Sunday night . B no anyways this is the passive aggressive text I get : I actually thought you'd come out here since I feel like I come by you most the time. I thought we could take turns coming out each others way. I know you have 2 small kids and I’ve made efforts since Alex was born to see you and then come out to you because you have other priorities like the kids and I understand that. I like to think I’m pretty understanding with that being your main priority - I was fine with you skipping the bus, skipping cocktail hour and leaving the wedding early. So you can’t say I don’t understand or work with you. Maybe we can just make an effort to see each other every few months and take turns coming out to each other.

And don't worry about looking at the pics I know Jeff is down and I know your schedule will be tight even after he gets better. I'll move the pictures to Shutterfly and share the link - I'll email it to you.

Who fdoes this or says this ?!?!?! Help please any comments??