My husband has a perfectly reasonable explanation

Meaghan

So, my husband and I just moved to Virginia from Massachusetts. For anyone who doesn’t know, Massachusetts has an extremely high cost of living so when he got offered a job in Virginia, we gladly accepted. In Massachusetts EVERYTHING for infertility was covered under our insurance, when his new job offered him relocation and “comparable” benefits, we decided to make the move. His company claimed to be unable to tell us what is normally covered under their benefits plan so we moved completely blind. Today, I got our explanation of benefits and I found out LITERALLY nothing is covered. In Massachusetts we both worked full time and were barely making ends meet and down here my husband is the only one who is working while I go back to school and we’re living extremely comfortable (our 4 bedroom house down here is less than our 2 bedroom condo that was half the size in Massachusetts) but I’m still extremely upset about it because we’ve been trying for two years, and here’s my husband giving me perfectly reasonable explanations. 🙄🙄