Unsure

I have a friend who knows that I’m bisexual, she accepts me for who I am and tells me every-time I see her How much she loves me. Anyways couple of weeks after a family problem. I ask her if she wants to hang out to get her mind off all of it, but she tells me a second after sending the message no she can’t . So I think “ no problem! Maybe next time “ she didn’t reply back, this happened a few more times . I had enough of it and asked her why she can’t hang with me and at this moment I felt something in my gut that it had to do with me being bisexual because of how she looked at me and voided the question,and also changed the topic. I went to her sister because her sister Is very blunt and won’t sugar-coat shit for you , so I find her sister tell her “ why doesn’t your sister want to hang out with me?” I don’t even know why I asked because my gut was telling me it was because of my bisexuality, anyways she told me her parents found out about me being bisexual and they don’t want her at my house anymore because I might MOLEST her or RAPE her. I have never been told this ever in my life. I’ve been told you’re too young or maybe your just lost /confused, but THIS I have never been asked and the parents are making it worst by making their daughter ask me if I was molested/rape when I was younger because apparently that can make you confused and make you think you are a lesbian! I’m not a lesbian I’m bisexual and then she had a nerve to ask me for my mother’s number to ask her if I would “try anything with her daughter” I don’t like her daughter that way, and I will not try anything with her. she’s my friend and will always be my friend. I really don’t know what to do, should I tell her something? Should I brake off this friendship? Their is so many should i’s that it’s driving me insane, because I don’t want to lose her but if she’s not right for me , I will brake it off even though it will hurt .

I need help figuring out what I should do.