Need answers

Chelsey

I’ve been on the depo for 2 years. Instantly my period stopped. I stopped taking it a year after being on it, was off it for 1 month. Then switched to the pill. Didn’t like it bc my period was SO heavy & horrible. Was off that for a month then switched back to the depo. Been on it ever since... October 2017 was towards the end of me needing another shot, which I did get BUT i was spotting. Then I got the shot and the spotting went away. Then, in November 2017, I got an actual period (why now after 2 years would i get a period?!) Now, I’ve been on my period since February 24th, 2018 and it’s March 13. (light spotting, bad cramps, emotional, headaches, tender breasts, craving of foods, & nausea even tho it’s spotting) my periods have never been heavy so that’s why i think it’s more of a period then spotting but the bleeding is like a spotting. My doctor told me previously that it’s likely i could get pregnant quickly since my body reacts this way but i want to know anyone’s input and stories or similarities. I feel so alone 😕