Platonic?

i have this extremely close guy friend, we haven’t been close for very long. But it didn’t take too long to become best friends. he came over and we decided to go hammocking. Naturally, hammocking can be intimate. I got in first and he got in next facing the same direction immediately putting his arm around me. As time passed somehow he pulled me up to lay on top of him (us both laying up facing the sky) with his arm wrapped around me and his hand wandered slightly to my inner thigh. He’s EXTREMELY flirty towards everyone and it’s hard not to flirt an cuddle in a hammock I believe. then a few days later we hung out again for a photography thing I needed for my class. Where we did the same thing, I automatically assumed everything is just friendly. But yet again in a hammock i ended up being pulled up to lay on top of him while he like grabbed my waist and we slightly held hands . my head was extremely close to his but we both faced up. We decided to just take a nap and he changed positions to us spooning but one of his hands slowly like went closer to my butt from just the back of my thigh (probably testing to see if I was comfortable and I didnt do anything about it bc I was) while his other hand naturally just was on my core stomach area. So I don’t know im just confused on what this means, is it nothing? Is it just because of of the instance of being in a tight hammock space? Nothing else has happened but we did casually mention it jokingly sort of

UPDATE not platonic def not we just made out wtf