Unrequited love?

Zein

This is the second time I post in his group but I’ve been in my bag reminiscing on moment I had with my ex. Now we haven’t been together for that long, just 3 months but honestly there’s so many memories within those three months I cannot stop thinking about. We broke up the first time in February, got back together and broke up again. He took my virginity the 24th of February, we weren’t exclusive though, we became inclusive because we agreed we were both teenagers and we want to explore and experience things with other people. But I really liked him. As selfish as this may seem I wanted him all for myself. But I went along with it for a little while. We ended up fighting a lot. (He told me he loved me at one point too) And he asked another girl out on March 8th which kind of hurt. But we became friends, and I don’t know how to feel about it. We have this song called “best friends” by Rex Orange County and it’s our song because it explains us and our relationship so well. The other day we were texting and he was saying how this song makes him happy and that he wishes he could play it on repeat but he has to move on with his life. It sounded as if he was talking about me and not the song itself. Which made me happy but confused the shit out of me. Then I was talking to a mutual friend of ours and she told me that my ex asked her where he should take his new girl for their first date. So I got into a big fight with him, telling him he couldn’t talk to me like this and then go out with other girls. He couldn’t play with my feelings the way he does. But the thing is, when I found out he asked another girl I didn’t feel jealous, I didn’t want to be her haha. I felt fine but I was slightly confused. We made up and decided to be friends again but I don’t know what’s going on with me right now. I don’t want him back but I’m looking back at our memories together as a couple and I cry a little, I’m not sad. I don’t know what’s going on. Help?