Any help would be great

shannen

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Ive

been TTC for 5 months now this month has been weird for me after my ovulation I got a random butterfly feeling then I could smell calpol which is weird I thought nothing off it then i sarted getting all these symptoms that never to me like hot flushes so I tood a test faint positive so i went to see the doctor on the day my period was due he come back with a negative test but said wait till AF arrives so I said ok the next day i had pinching around my belly button and lower and then nothing yesterday i had the same and a vvvfl I attached the pic then when i went to have bath i noticed a little bit of blood so I had a bath put sanitary towel on nothing it went and today I felt when I woke up my period I dont know what’s going on