Possible Pregnancy symptoms? I need advice!

My period is due on the 20th and I know it is still early, but I just need other ladies advice!

I have been having cramping for the past 3 days, I have been having nausea on and off too. Last night I almost puked in the car out of nowhere while my boyfriend was driving, and then my nausea would go away and then come back out of nowhere. Last week I puked and got super extremely nauseous out of nowhere too. My body is extremely sensitive to changes and hormone changes so that’s why I’m thinking I could just be the one rare one of having symptoms early. I have been having a big appetite, and mood swings are crazy. My sex drive has been fluctuating so much too, I’m not sure if this happened to anyone else? My boobs are slightly sore but only if I press on them, but my cramping has been pretty much there coming and going and it’s in my lower abdomen. I know it’s so early to be having symptoms but I’m not sure what to think 😞. I’m so eager to know but it’s too early to test. Do you think I could be? Or do you think my mind has been playing tricks on me