break up

I’m a sophomore in high school and have been dating my best friend (since 6th grade) for 9 months. He decided about a week ago that he “needed a break” so we talked about it and came to the conclusion that we would get back together when he was mentally ready, he’s a genius and is in all AP classes and is the starting pitcher in baseball. I cut him some slack for this and realized he did have a lot on his plate. Today I asked him if he actually had the intention of getting back together and he said not really. We were so close, I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me, he’s my everything, he knows all my secrets, he’s the #1 reason I laugh and now it’s ended and I feel like I’m more sad than any girl has ever been over a breakup. I know that’s not true but I’ve been straight sobbing for 7 hours (yes during school, don’t get me started) and I’ve cried so hard I’ve thrown up 6 times. I just need to know I’m not the only girl in the world that has quite literally wanted to drop off the face of the earth because of a break up