Fuck feelings.

They say time heals all wounds, but I’m still waiting. I miss him. His smile. His hair. The way he smells. The way he would spoon me when we would sleep. The way we made love. I miss everything. His laugh, damn his laugh. I can’t count how many times I’ve got down on my knees and prayed to God to please take this pain from me, to take the love out of my heart. He doesn’t want me, he made that perfectly clear, and I still look at my phone every so often to see if he texted me, to see if he changed his mind. I’ve never fell so hard for someone. It’s nothing I have ever felt before and that’s why I can’t seem to let him go. Everyone tells me to move on, that he’ll never change for me and I know in my heart their right, that I was just another name added to the list of girls he broke down. But I swore I was different. The things he said, the way he looked at me.. why can’t I be like him, just forget about what we had, like it never existed? I’m fucking hurting, and I can’t take another night of crying myself to sleep. How the fuck do I move on from someone who was never really mine?