Period.

Atlanta

Need a little help guys as anyone else ever experienced this I was due on on the Monday but with me having pcos I can come on at any given time. I didn’t come on on the Monday I just had light brown discharge for 3 days then it started to range from light brown to dark but only when I wipe. I took a pregnancy test as I thought I was late for my period and I am trying for a baby it was negative😪😴 however yesterday I thought I started my period because in the morning I went to the toilet and there was a dark red/brown blood and quite abit a couple hours later I went to work and the blood had gone and it had gone back to the brown/red discharge and continued to just be that through out the day. This morning I went to the toilet again still have the brown discharge however had bellyache and then notice when I wiped I had dark brown/red blood there I’m really confused and don’t know if I should seek medical help or not as it keeps coming and going and not sure if it’s my period or not? Anyone else had this.