33 weeks labor??? Help!

ok so this morning 2am my back atarted hurting.. 3am i couldnt stand it so went to the living room to rock so i wouldnt wake my hubby.... welll 4am i felt crampy and back still hurt and nausea and so i went to the bathroom and ended up with diarrhea.... once done the cramping stopped the nausea and it eased some the pain in my back... then this all came back EVERY 10 mins til around 11am!.. all symptoms came back (the back never fully went away) so back to the bathroom.... but nothing just pressure.... noon i was able to lose the nausea most the cramping stopped but baby was moving alot and pushing out which didnt feel so good... i was able to fall asleep for a little ... then was awake for hours and nothing so i tried some Tylenol for my back.... eased a little but not gone... NOW last hour or 2 my back has been unbearable almost even while on Tylenol! try going to the bathroom bc i feel like i need to poop.... but... nothing... hot bath didnt help... no spotting or blood or leaking or mucus.... im 33 weeks today. ..... anyone?