What’s wrong with me

So every time I get mad or have a bad day, the first thing I want to do is leave my girlfriend.

For instance today had been a shit day at work, and everyone has been pissing me off. Ive been trying all day to be positive but I’ve begun to succumb to the bad mood. I blocked my gf on my phone but unblocked her as I realized I was being childish. But now I just started thinking about all the gross shitty things she’s done and it made me want to leave her. This happens every time. I even told her she should leave me be tonight because I’m just going to be mean. When I’m not in a bad mood I don’t usually think about those ugly things my gf has done, but when I am they come to the forefront of my mind ten fold. It’s like I can see past it and I know she’s a good person who loves me, but in moods like these I just think about how I should go find someone who hasn’t done that shit.. idk. I’m just a hormonal mess right now. What would be my chances of finding anyone anyways? Who wants a moody pregnant lesbian who can’t handle her emotions?