Miracle

ashten • TTC #2 ✨ PCOS

I’m 5 weeks 2 days well 3 weeks before I got pregant I was told I want able to have kids I’m 17 years old , no 17 yr old wants to hear that . Well 3 weeks later I took these test . I was 3 weeks on the dot , every keeps saying stop posting your problems and being scared and blah blah well this baby is a miracle I’ve never delt with pregnancy, and everything worries me I’m a 1st time mom , well my boyfriend is 20 and he I’ve cried and been upset today because something happened and it was very wrong I’m scared I’ll miscarry because of the crying and stress I have sever anxiety and depression , my mom doesn’t talk with me when I have questions or I’m scared or upset about something and my dad is a drug addict and doesn’t live around here so I don’t have a parent to talk with about it or my problems . I’m tired of the people on here telling me to stop posting and being scared I’m 17 and I have a boyfriend making me cry im scared I’ll miscarry I know I can’t be the only one out here with that fear. It for the rude people that have been putting me down telling me to abort my child or that I’m not a fit mother your making it harder for me to have confidence in myself