Bf and his messaging

Marissa

When my bf and I go out he always keeps his phone in his pocket. Every time he goes to the bathroom he takes forever, it’s not like he’s going number 2 every time he goes. When he does pull his phone out he has a tonnnnnn of Snapchat messages and Facebook messages and texts. I’m talking like his phone is blowing up with messages. One day I looked over and I wasn’t even trying to spy but I caught a glance at his Snapchat and it was a ton of messages from girls. I felt so uncomfortable I told him and he said oh it’s just friends, I asked what they talked about and he said there was this one girl that wanted to take a class with him so they could hang out. I got really upset. He has told me he feels uncomfortable with me talking to guys so when it happens I tell them I can’t and that I have a bf. He on the other hand doesn’t do that. He doesn’t even post anything with me. Like when we go out he posts himself and what he’s doing but never anything of me or with me. He said he doesn’t do that because it’s his private life..that doesn’t make any sense. Idk what to do.