Blessed

Dejah • A.K.W 🌸

Yesterday morning I heard my baby’s heartbeat for the very first time. That’s when it really sunk in. That I am going to be this baby’s mother.

He/She is so tiny. How can something so tiny have such a strong heartbeat? It amazes me that I am the home to this child.

I walk into work and my sweet sweet co worker, who is the same age as my grandmother, gives this to me and says “I was out shopping for my daughters baby and I thought about your baby” immediately there were tears in my eyes. I hugged her and thanked her from the bottom of my heart.

Yesterday my husband and I went out and took pictures and this is how we told our families. Long story short- I didn’t think my mother would be happy whatsoever and she is the happiest most excited soon to be grandma and I couldn’t feel more blessed to have her, and everyone else’s support. I feel more than ready to take on this journey. 6 weeks in and it is already so, so beautiful.

Just a bunch of the pictures we took. I am in awe, disbelief. God is great. I can’t wait for your arrival my sweet baby. The world is yours. 💓