Back with a BFP?

Rachel • - Rachel Wrenn

Okay guys. So I left awhile ago, deleting the app accidentally and so far I’ve been having pretty regular periods but didn’t notice any ovulation signs and every time I took OPK, it said negative except for once. I am now 7 days late for my period and decided to take a PT. Monday, (1 day late) I took a clear blue digital. Said not pregnant. Yesterday I took another with my very first pee (sorry tmi) and it said Pregnant!!! I started balling. Considering it was my last one, I was drinking waters otw to Walmart so I could take another right away and it popped up this: pic 1.

My mother in law told me to get the dollar tree ones, and all those said negative as well. Going nuts I decided to take apart all the PT’s. (Keep in mind all done in a matter of 1 hr. Pic 2. Strip 1 is the first one that said preggers. Strip 2 was the “not pregnant one” and 3 is the dollar general test that popped up negative . I am thinking all the water deluted my pee so much it didn’t show up but on one. Now it is 2 am. And I took another and can’t sleep.

(Pic 3 +sign) Tell me I’m not going crazy and their are second lines on all of these!