Still no period. Sorry. Kinda long

Samantha • 👼🏻 1/11 • 🌈 🤰🏼💖

This is the first time I have talked about my miscarriage. I found out I was pregnant on January 10th. I had my yearly physical at my primary care dr and she gave me a pregnancy test. A tech literally glanced at it, told me it was negative and threw it away. I wasn’t convinced so I went out and bought my own test. It was positive along with a stronger positive the next morning. On the 11th I called my OBGYN and set up my first appointment. Later that afternoon I started to spot. I called them and they offered an appointment for the next morning. I couldn’t get off work on such a short notice so they scheduled it for the next Monday. At work I feel a gush and instantly know what’s happening. I told my boss I had to go to the dr and would be back. Based on when I ovulate I was 5 weeks to the day. I get there and they do an ultrasound. There is nothing there but she goes ahead and checks for cysts and endometriosis. Both are clear. She draws blood and calls me later that evening to confirm I am pregnant but my levels are extremely low. Hcg was 8 (she wanted it at 12-16) and my progesterone was 0.8 (she wanted it at 8). She told me to prepare for the worst and come back on Monday for a recheck. Everything had zeroed out by Monday. My levels were confirmed 0 on January 15th and I still haven’t gotten my period. I have taken several pregnancy tests throughout just to make sure. I am experiencing some symptoms but I’m worried they are just in my head. I have an appointment scheduled in about two weeks. I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I’m still sad about the loss and think about my baby daily but we are ready to try again.