Well... this is unexpected 🤦🏼‍♀️

Re

So a little back story, my husband is in the military and I’m currently a sahw. We recently sold our two cars, his sports car and my Jeep, and got the new 2018 Jeep Cherokee because we NEVER used both cars at the same time and it was a waste to have two car payments.

Since about a year or two ago my husband has been trying to get to go to this “school” with the military to become a certified fitness instructor. Fitness and health is what he loves, even though he’ll down a entire box of oreos in one sitting 🤦🏼‍♀️ they called him up last week asking if he wanted to go and he very happily and quickly said yes. We didn’t know how long he would be gone for or when he would be leaving to go, but we did know where. The school is in northern Virginia and we’re in mid/southern nc, it’s about an 8 hour drive one way.

During all of this, I’m currently 27weeks pregnant, due June 26th. We are planning to move out of our apartment into a house may 25th. We have to get everything packed, moved, unpacked, set up the new house and nursery exactly a month before I’m due in some very high and humid temperatures. As well as schedule for new washer and dryers to be delivered and hooked up. I’m pretty positive and like cool, not a big deal we got this!

Welp, yesterday that laxed and positive attitude went right out the window...my husband got a call yesterday saying he was approved to go and the course is from April 25th till June 6th.... let that sink in. I’m due June 26th, i have to move EVERYTHING WE OWN, set up a two story house, and my husband won’t be home till 20 days before I’m due 😭🙈🙈 oh and we have to figure the whole car situation cause now we will both need it 🤦🏼‍♀️ this is so not expected or ideal, but screw it! If I can make it through this with out my kid making an unexpected entrance I can do anything! I’m so getting bragging rights for what I’m gonna have to do at 9 months pregnant 😂 here’s some cute pictures of us on own wedding day 😊😊