I feel like it’s never gonna happen

Heather

AF showed her face 5 days late today..it’s been so frustrating since my miscarriage in October..I feel like I’m never going to fall pregnant again. And I have so much grudge towards my job..when I was pregnant I was 11 weeks when I lost my baby..before then though I was working

Monday: 7-2:30

Tuesday: 7-1

Wed: 7-2:30

Thursday: 7-1

Friday: 8:30-5:0, with a break around 1-2

(P.s...I work at a daycare so a break from 1-2 is when kids are usually sleeping)..anyways when I was about 9 weeks I was legit running to the bathroom pooping bad..I was told to “accommodate this job”...and this other girl is now pregnant (15 weeks) and she kissed the whole first trimester of work and got to stay home and relax..maybe if I got the same treatment I would still have my baby.

Now my periods have been so irregular since they started back up after my surgery (10/30)..the dates for my AF are

12/6/17

1/12/18

2/17/18

3/27/17

And we have been tracking everything and no luck so far which is so frustrating..and since my surgery I have had 3 infections of BV & 1 infection of an UTI.....I’m so lost with what to do anymore..I feel like my life fell apart on October 17 when they told me my baby’s heart stopped beating